8.7.08

North to Alaska...

North the Rush is on. I don't know if any of you who had parents that made you listen to classic, yet terrible music....but my dad always made us listen to Johnny Horton. So when I thought of our trip to Alaska, my childhood came rushing back: 

Bjørn and I head North tomorrow evening for Ross & Steph's wedding (2 of my close friends from TWU). This is a shot of Steph and I at Stanley Park Christmastime - as you may note, Ross is intruding the picture. He's been doing that for awhile, and now I'm glad, they're finally tying the knot! They started dating only a few months after Bjørn and I. 
This is my first time to "The Last Frontier" (as their license plate states) so I'm EXTREMELY excited to be airborne again. This summer sure ain't slowin down for us. 

1 notes:

Unknown said...

How exciting....I haven't been to Alaska either. Lots of bears!