3.6.08

This summer...

Bjørn and I just decided to go with our East Van youth to build a house in Mexico again this summer. Two summers ago when I worked for New Beginnings, I helped to coordinate the trip, which was our first time going. And it was amazing.  We built the 2000th home for YWAM's Sand Diego base.
Bjørn and I weren't going to sign up as leaders this summer because we didn't feel like God was pulling us that direction. But when the team couldn't find any guy leaders to go, we decided to step up and be the answer to that prayer (pretty cool how God can use any of us in that way). We're both stoked to be going...I can't really think of anything I'd rather be doing this summer.

Crashing the SeaTac airport.
 
Crashing Mexico

2 notes:

Southworth Sailor said...

That is a great video. I hadn't seen it yet. What a great experience to do it again with Bjorn.

Jenny Built-house said...

yeah, the movie just finally got put online. it's definitely one of those tear jerkers...but very good.