27.2.08

the pain, the agony!


Who would've thought that 1 little bottle of nasal spray could cause so much pain, energy, and $? Before I left this weekend to visit my dear friend Stephanie in Seattle for a girls weekend of wedding dress shopping, I clumsily bumped a bottle of nasal spray into the toilet as it was flushing (stupid! stupid!). 
I left without leaving a note. Bjørn thought I had plugged the toilet and spent part of the evening and the next morning unsuccessfully trying to unplug the toilet. 

Finally, today I was able to get a plumber to come and fix the problem. He had to undo the toilet and turn it upside down to figure out that the bottle was stuck right in the track. I am awaiting him to give me the bill right now, but needless to say, this little bottle, worth $5.99 has been a lot of trouble. Oh, and the pain factor of the whole situation was most felt when we had to take trips to Safeway the last 4 days to go #2. NOT fun.

3 notes:

Chris said...

that has to be by far the funniest story i have read in a long time... look on the bright side at least it didn't occur on chili week... As it is currently chili week at our house I can only imagine the consequences.... Fortunately for us the safeway is really close...

Chris said...

also... be thankful you're not old and have false alarms... How badly would it suck to drive all the way to safeway and not have to go anymore??? FYI... I believe the nuthouse is closer in proximity than safeway. If they give you crap (no pun intended) for using the restrooms without eating in the restaurant mention my name and it will all be good...

angelyu said...

toshiba tecra a8 batterytoshiba tecra a8 battery,
toshiba L500 batterytoshiba L500 battery,
Tecra A1 batteryTecra A1 battery,
um09a41 um09a41, um09a75um09a75,um09b31 um09b31,lc.btp00.017 lc.btp00.017