26.1.08

down in East Van

Since Bjorn was going to Seattle this weekend with Earl, a friend from Church, for the Bibletech conference (I know, I know, the epitamy of Christianity meets computer nerd! ;)), I decided to head up to Vancouver to see my youth.

We spent friday night going to the TWU vs. UBC basketball game, playing guitar hero, and eating gross food at the cafeteria. I spent the night at Carla's with a couple of girls that came over for a sleep-over. Saturday while I was out for coffee with Carla, it started snowing hard, and we had to walk 6 blocks home. We got about two blocks before we were soaking and cold, so we finally called some one to pick us up.

Saturday evening was young adults bible study and as always, LOTS of card games! It seems every time I visit some one living in a big city (whether it's Portland, Seattle or Vancouver) it reminds me of how badly I want to be a city girl. Bjørn and I have both been feeling a strong pull towards the city, but we know it won't be 'til further down the road. For now, we are living it up and loving it in Lynden!

1 notes:

ghdeyu said...

Article is very interesting,thanks for your sharing.I will visit this site.And welcome to wedding dresses online

shop.We supply high quality wedding dress,
cheap wedding dresses,
evening dresses.We have run dress business 20 years and you can trust us

completely.We have
a line wedding dresses
prom dresses,empire wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,ball gown Wedding Dresses
and so on.You can find your dreamstrapless wedding

dresses
here.We do retail and wholesale wedding dresses business.get your tea length wedding dressesand plus size wedding dressesright now!